Instructions to Authors
Online Submission of Manuscript
Please create an account before your contribution, and prepare your manuscripts as PDF or MS word documents. You can submit figures or photographs and other supplementary materials with distinct characters.
Please operate according to the system prompt.
Please click here to submit online: Online Submission
Duplicated, fabricated or meaningless manuscript is unacceptable, any submission with academic misconduct can never be published. The submitted manuscript should not have been previously published in any journals and must not be currently under consideration for any publication elsewhere. Otherwise, your misconduct would be recorded. We encourage you to submit original and summarized manuscripts.
For those collaborative manuscripts, please make all authors informed before your submission. For the consequences caused by violation against this rule, we reserve the right to claim from the responsible user.
Considering of the journals’ legibility and aesthetics, we recommend you to format following the template. Or you can send us an editable word document for our professionals to format.
Please click here to download templates: Template
Style of Manuscript
- Please write your article in clear, concise and correct language, do not use ambiguous language. (only accept English version)
- Please make sure your manuscript meet the basic requirements of academic papers, including the topic, abstract, keywords, body, references, etc., otherwise, your manuscript would not be published. Meanwhile, we are flexible with some case research or investigation in specific types.
- Please indicate the abbreviation’s spelling for the first appearance.
- Submit all photographs lager than 300 dpi, tables and figures must be numbered and marked on the right quotation.
- For easy finding and reading, please make sure your reference correct and searchable and number your reference when quoting it.
- We have offered a correct manuscript in our template for your reference.